We provide a range of treasury advisory services working on bespoke individual projects or as retained advisers providing support for day to day treasury activities and decisions making.
Clients who retain us as advisers have access to our Client Portal. This contains a range of historic and real time financial market information for reference and to support decision making. Please visit our client portal for an overview of what is available.
We help clients formulate and implement funding strategies for debt and capital market financing, providing solutions for growth, asset acquisition & construction, diversification, refinancing and project delivery.
- Debt portfolio and interest rate risk management
- Funding strategy, options appraisal, debt portfolio benchmarking
- New funding/refinancing
- Accessing the capital market
- Funding for diversification
- Intra-group funding arrangements
- Funding for joint ventures
We help clients ensure they maintain robust treasury management policy and strategy in line with good practice and regulatory expectation. We provide relevant and comprehensive market data and counterparty risk monitoring services, and day to day treasury support under retained advisory arrangements.
- Retained treasury advisory support
- Treasury management policy and strategy
- Market information and credit ratings monitoring
- Treasury related training for executive and non-executive management
Financial services advisory
We help clients ensure they are achieving best value from operational banking services, card and on-line payment services.
- Benchmarking and value for money review of operational banking services
- Bank operational relationship tender management
- Card acquiring and on-line payment services benchmarking & value for money review
- Card acquiring and on-line payment services procurement tender management & support
Working with specialists across the Aquila Group we provide professional advice and expertise to help our clients grow, remain resilient and to build sustainable businesses.
- Community engagement strategy
- Climate change & sustainability
- Business planning & growth strategy
- Strategic problem solving
- Governance compliance & regulation
- Board development
- Business transformation & change
- Mergers and due diligence
- Health & building safety
- Asset management, property development
- Policy & research
Smart digital solutions designed specifically for the housing sector:
- Development scheme appraisal toolkits
- Board performance measurement
- Alignment of strategic objectives, governance processes, recruitment and succession planning
We help clients deliver programmes & projects by providing talent to compliment in-house teams, short-term support for additional capacity or to fill specific capability gaps.
- Building safety
- Fire risk
- Health & safety
- Project & programme delivery
- Property development & regeneration
The Group provides specialist consultancy for interventions to increase provision of affordable housing in developing countries. Supporting national governments, aid agencies, public and private institutions, we focus on emerging markets and have an established track record in Africa and Asia. We support delivery from funding and financing through to regulatory and policy reform.